It is vitally important to you that your personal information is kept safe and confidential. It is equally important that when you communicate information to Atlas Cutting Tools, LLC or Atlas Cutting Tools, LLC communicates with you that such communication is secure.
This policy is intended to make sure that we, Atlas Cutting Tools, LLC do all that we can to ensure that information and communication with you is kept private.
What kind of information do we gather about you?
• Only information which is relevant to your order or enquiry.
• Sufficient information to be able to deal with your order or enquiry without asking unnecessary or unreasonable questions.
How do we use that information?
• We use the information you supply to provide you with the service which you have requested.
• If you allow us to, we may also use the information you supply to provide you with information about other services or products which may be of interest to you.
Your ability to view and correct the information
• We will, at your request and subject to proof of identity, provide you with details of all personal information held about you under our control. Such information may be corrected, added to or deleted to ensure that it is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
Website security and security of transmitting information
• We have security procedures in place for the administration of the website which prevent unauthorized access to the website processes and records.
• Ordinary emails passing between both parties are not secure.
Breach of security
• If you suspect that your data has reached an unauthorized person through us we ask that you provide us with a statement of how any actual or suspected security breach has come to your notice and the nature of that breach.
• We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
• We retain records in electronic form and maintain adequate backup procedures in the event of data corruption or destruction.
• After records are no longer required to be kept they are deleted.
Cookies on this site
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html