Carbide Screw Machine Drills Stub Length
- 135° Stub Length - Fractional
- 135° Stub Length - Fractional - ALTiN
- 135° Stub Length - Letter Size
- 135° Stub Length - Letter Size - ALTiN
- 135° Stub Length - Wire Size
- 135° Stub Length - Wire Size - ALTiN
Atlas Cutting Tools Straight Flute Solid Carbide Drills (also known as Spade Drills) are for machine drilling shallow holes in difficult materials such as hard steels harder, stainless and high temperature alloys. Straight flute drills are well suited for machining sheet metal and yielding holes with reamer-like finishes. The cutting action produces chips with less heat, for less softening and annealing of the work piece and longer tool life.